I am sure it seems strange for many of you that a man would pursue a career in essential oils and putting all his efforts to find a Doterra Wellness Advocate
My name is Steven Jackson and for the last few years I have been enjoying my journey with Doterra, even though my journey has not always been simply or straight forward, it has become the experience of a life time.
I have had been involved with MLM and network marketing for some years, so I believed in the concept of making money from home and had been enjoying a reasonable income from other companies, however I was looking for something new, something that would exist and inspire me to greater things.
As an Entrepreneur, network marketer and online marketer ticks all the boxes for me and gives me the financial freedom and the global independence I have always desired, which allows me to choose where and how I live.
If you want to find a Doterra Wellness Advocate and get started straight away, click on the button below
Doterra as a business
When I begun my search for a new opportunity I have to admit I reviewed Doterra as a business rather than trying their fantastic products. I know many of you would have come across Doterra at a class or from a friend, but I was looking for an opportunity that would support my desired lifestyle and needs, so regardless how great the products were the financial side was going to be the key decision weather I joined or not.
Fortunately, Doterra has a great compensation plan which compares with their therapeutic grade essential oil products, so it was a perfect match and as a side line my wife was unsuccessfully looking for high quality essential oils for her own personal uses.
Nevertheless, I did review many different MLM companies until I made my final decision to become a Doterra Wellness Advocate.
The reasons for deciding on Doterra
In the early stages of joining anything new, we cannot possibly know everything so there is a leap of faith involved, but in retrospect I have found that Doterra is a safe and trustworthy company that has great high quality products that customers want and in fact search for locally and online.
However, when I first joined my list of reasons for joining were very different and I have realized that many people who also see Doterra as a business are probably thinking the same as I was when I joined.
My reason to start Doterra as a business were:
- The enrollment fee was only 35$ or 20€ / £20 if you live in Europe
- The cost of Doterra oils is good for therapeutic grade essential oils
- The Doterra membership kits come with a free webshop and back office
- The compensation plan is simple enough to understand and is sustainable
- There is no monthly fee
- The products sale themselves because the customers love them and return
- The earning potential is unlimited
Yes, I know these are very superficial reasons for joining a business, but believing in a product such as essential oils is a journey in itself. There is no doubt in my mind that Doterra essential oils are the best and highest quality essential oils available in the world today, but getting to that stage takes time.
How to make money with Doterra
One question I did ask myself before I joined Doterra was how was I going to make money as a Wellness Advocate? The reviews I had read spoke about running classes and sharing the products with friends, but I couldn’t see myself doing that. All I could think of was, “There must be an easier way to run Doterra as a business!”
I already had some knowledge of social media and online marketing, so even before I even started to find a Doterra Wellness Advocate I could join, I was developing ideas on how to automate my Doterra business, so I could do everything online via my blog.
As I understood quite fast that this was going to need planning, but in a very short amount of time I started to achieve the success.
How is success achieved in Doterra?
Success is a complex missus and only achievable when we know for sure we have achieved succeeded and that is why most people avoid this part of running a business.
To achieve success regardless what you are intending to do needs some simple rules:
- Take action: Taking action in life is a must and it is no different with a Doterra business. If you receive you enrollment kit and leave it in the package, nothing will happen. The fist simple action to take is to open the enrollment kit, read the information and active your webshop and back office. The next action is to contact your sponsor if they haven’t already contacted you and arrange a Skype call or Facebook video chat.
- Set goal: If you have managed to take action, you are truly moving in the right direction to setting your goals. We all need goals because what is success without the prize. We all have personal goals so there is no right or wrong answer it is simply something that you are passionate about or you need badly in your life. Looking at goal being all about money is not always the best way to go because money is a abstract concept while a new car or moving to a nice area or putting you children in a better school allow us to see the future with greater clarity.
- Make a plan: Once the goals are set, we need to make a plan to achieve our goals. Without a plan we start to drift. The plan should say: How many hours a day we intend to work on our business. What we intend to do during those hours. Write the plan down and commit to it, for example, if you intend to run a class or write an article about essential oils, set the time and do it. However, over time you may need to change the plan, but what ever changes you make commit to them.
- Work on the plan everyday: The important factor in any home based business is routine. Working on your business everyday will help your business grow and your plan to succeed. Even if you only work one hour a day, work on it everyday. (Everyday means week days)
- Never give up: The only people who are not successful are the one who have given up. Running a business is for the long distance runner, so take your time, be persistent and keep going until you have reached your goals.
I am happy to say I have achieved many of my goals
I am happy to say that both of my planned goals have been achieved and much more. I have a globally developing team of existed leaders and distributors in the US, Europe and Australia, who are on the journey of a lifetime, sharing the oils and building a sustainable business. This has become the most existing time of my life and I cannot believe that I am so lucky to have found Doterra.
But, before you make the decision to start the journey of a life time and become a Doterra Wellness Advocate, ask yourself, “Where do I want to be in 5 years time?” Do I want to be in the same place as last year, over worked, under paid and no time for anything?
For as little as 35$ / 20€ / £20 we can help you change everything in your life starting from you health, then your financial status to you psychological being, for less than the price of a three course meal for two in a mid range restaurant.
How to become a Doterra Wellness Advocate
- Click here
- Choose your country and language
- Put your enrollment details in the form
- Enroller and Sponsor ID: 930175
- Choose your enrollment package (Basic enrollment kit is 35$ / 20€ / £20 however if you purchase the product enrollment kit the enrollment fee is waived)
- Add Other Products
- Review your Order
- Fill in your Shipping details
- Pay for the enrollment
Within a short while you will receive an email from Doterra confirming your enrollment and then in about 3 days you will receive another email from your Enroller welcoming you to Doterra.
Note for countries outside the US: For Countries outside the United States you will be asked to select either “Wellness Advocate or Wholesale customer” before continuing to fill in your details
If this article about what made me become a Doterra Wellness Advocate and you would like to join me on this life changing journey – Click here for more information and a free Doterra guide.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We tested and reviewed the web hosting sites ranked here. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Disclosure: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.