When you become a become a Doterra consultant you will join the best essential oils company in the world
Joining any online business opportunity is generally an easy process and in the case you become a Doterra consultant, it’s no exception. You can be up and running within 5 minutes, however even though joining is an easy process, finding the right Doterra team and enroller is as important factor if you are in your own future success as a Wellness Advocate.
To start essential oil business needs passion!
So, you have joined the Doterra. You have your free Doterra store. You have investigated your back office. You have even purchased some products. Then the thought comes to you that you have a business, but you don’t know what to do next……
A best path would be to read through the information you are sent in the Doterra business package, but to help you on your way below I have put a Doterra Introduction video and Doterra Compensation plan video. However for more information about the Doterra business plan and other information about Doterra – Click here
How to become a Doterra consultant Intro video
Doterra Compensation plan video
Hopefully you have joined myDoterra business with the very successful Global Partnerships team
As a new consultant you are going to need more than hopes and luck to achieve success in your business. So, below I have written a list of things you should do or think about when starting your new Doterra business opportunity, this doesn’t mean you need to do everything on the list in one go but over time implement the list.
- Business mindset: Even though Doterra has a very low start up fee of only 35$ / 20€ /£20 do not believe that it is any less of a business worth perusing and treating as a business. The fact is paying a small start up fee simply gives you access and the opportunity to run your own business instead of investing a vast amount of money in office space, employee’s and travelling to and from work. So treat your business as if you had invested a lot of money and develop a positive business mindset for success.
- Product guru: In the case of Doterra, immerse yourself into the essential oil products. Learn about their uses and how they can benefit you, your family, friends and of course the customer. It is advisable to purchase one of the essential oil packages and see what all the fuss is about. Click here for details
- Setting goal: If you don’t set goals for yourself you won’t know when you have achieved them. Goals gives you a path and a destination and an objective to focus on, however goals are not written in concrete, so periodicity re-evaluate your goals, set new ones and most of all, make them achievable.
- The list: The network marketing saying goes that “The Money is in the list” and that is so true, but how you create your list is a different matter:
- Firstly, just write your list of everyone you know and everyone you don’t know yet (yes it’s a long list) then without prejudging anyone on the list, work your way through the list.
- Secondly, start talking to people about your business and products, but don’t be a bore, meaning you can talk about something else sometimes.
- Handing out business cards to potential prospects who may be thinking to themselves, “I could start essential oil business!“
- Create a blog and create essential oils related content, this will help you automate and optimize your lead list and narrowing down your prospects to people who are already interested in making money online or from home with essential oils.
- Create a wellness / alternative health / home based business blog and write interesting article relating to subjects that a potential prospects would be interested in such as essential oil uses, essential oil reviews and wellness ideas. Then encourage prospects to subscribe to your blog. Your blog would be a great place to a integrate an auto-reply system. This form of marketing on a blog is called article marketing. Article marketing does involve a lot of work at the start and some understanding of SEO marketing however if you are lucky enough to have a upline who is using these techniques then they will help you get started. (yes, I am using these techniques)
- Duplication: Your business starts with you becoming the first member of your business when you become a Doterra consultant but you will eventually add team members to help you leverage your time and efforts. This a very important because you want to be able to offer a duplicable system that is simple enough to start making money right away. So, selling the products straight away is always a fast and easy way to start making money. In addition, we offers our own training and support allowing you to be successful and learn all the ways of making money from essential oils, but more importantly you have your upline who will give you more of a personal level of support and training so take advantage of them, they are always happy to be of assistants.
- Passionate: This one is huge in my opinion and this is why. Your passion for what you are doing as a distributor is ultimately what is going to bring you the success. It is the driving force that will keep you working diligently on building your business and bringing others aboard your opportunity. Your passion will attract people to you.
- Never give up: This is an old idea, but still relevant today. The fact is no business regardless if it is a traditional or MLM starts making big money on day one, you need to work at it everyday until you are where you want to be. Its as simple as that.
We will start essential oil business and achieve success!
I believe that implementing only this list to the full would be enough to achieve success in your Doterra business, but, work is required. It does mean a lot of hard work and support from you upline.
So, if you want to become a Doterra consultant – Click here or PM me and we will get back to you asap…
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We tested and reviewed the web hosting sites ranked here. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Disclosure: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.