This is the year that you find a doTERRA rep, start your very own business and make money from home for you and your family
Becoming a doTERRA sales rep has never been so easy. Considering that the users swear by the oils and for whatever reason, people (and not just people in Utah) are strangely passionate about telling their friends about them. Or tagging them in their therapeutic oils home meeting post on Facebook, for that matter.
Since, the upheavals of 2020-22 the idea of running a business from home has become even more important. Many people lost their jobs and found that the insecurity was unbearable. I sincerely get that. Even though we enjoy the idea of living on the edge, when it gone we try to retreat into routine and stability. Over the last few years, doTERRA have become that routine and stability for many people.
So, what does it mean to become a doTERRA rep?
Becoming a doTERRA sales rep means becoming familiar with doTERRA products:
- Single oils
- Blended oils
- Wellness and skin care products
They are sold based on a philosophy of natural living that speaks very loudly to millions of people in the world today. These people are looking for an alternative to the bog standard available in the shops and supermarkets.
In addition, to understanding their essential oils, you will be expected to have a grasp of the business plan. This is of course a process, so you will not need to know about it from day one.
Will a doTERRA sales rep need to know anything about running a business?
It would be handy for someone to know something about running a business, but not completely necessary. However, if you start anything new there is a learning curve and so you should read something on the subject. Fortunately, doTERRA offers a vast amount of training and education for all their doTERRA sales rep. The subjects they cover are running a business, essential oils and health and wellness.
For those interested in running their doTERRA business online I would suggest the highly regarded eBook, “Beginners guide to online prospecting in network marketing” by Steven Jackson.
What countries can I find a doTERRA rep?
doTERRA has a very strong presence in North America, Europe, Australia, South America and Asia. However, this company continues to expand due to the attractiveness and high quality of their products. In addition, the wide variety of resources available to those who have become a doTERRA rep which helps get the word out about the role of essential oils in a healthy lifestyle.
It means that you should really consider becoming a doTERRA essential oils representative as soon as possible. Then take advantage of one of the best home business opportunities around.
If I become a doTERRA rep what do I get for my enrollment fee?
- Wholesale price discount (25%) to purchase products
- Earn free product with the “loyalty rewards program”
- Free webshop for reps to market their business
- Free back office to administer their business
- No Monthly fee
- Get more bonuses on sales
- Finally, sponsor others to become a doTERRA rep and receive bonuses on their sales.
How to become a doTERRA rep?
- Click here (Technical advice: Mobile devices can have glitches, for best results use the Chrome browser on your PC or Mac computer)
- Note: If you are enrolling from outside the US – Click Here and choose your language and country
- Choose your kit (When you purchase a product enrollment the enrollment fee is waived)
- To purchase the 35$ enrollment, click on the “Individual Products” button and then click on the Bag button on the top right hand side of the page.
- Review your order and proceed to checkout
- Fill in your details
- Choose Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer
- Enroller ID and Sponsor ID is: 930175
- All Wellness Advocate packages includes a free webshop, back office and no monthly fee
- Fill in your Shipping details
- Pay for your order
For more information about becoming a doTERRA rep click on the “Learn More” button below and we will send you a FREE doTERRA catalog asap…